I love this. I hope you do as well.
According to this week’s news, paleontologists at Yale University have discovered a new species of prehistoric lizard-like dinosaur that lived 65 million years ago, and named it “Obamadon Gracilis” after the president Barack Obama. Here are 10 characteristics of this new dinosaur:
1) Obamadon’s natural predators were Boehnerasaurus, Ericantorotops, and a turtle-like Mitchmacconnell.
2) Obamadon’s life span was originally estimated to be 4 years, but was recently revised to 8 years.
3) Similar to a modern chameleon, Obamadon is believed to be able to partially change its appearance to match the surrounding environment.
4) Scientists believe that Obamadon descended from another species of lizards endemic to Kenya. Actual origin is believed to be in US but some paleontologists remain unconvinced by evidence, and demand to see a fossilized birth certificate.
5) When attacked by a predator, Obamadon’s preferred strategy was to compromise.
6) Obamadon was very territorial. When competing against a…
View original post 81 more words